Friday, July 29, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day #4

Something Green



So I perused my house in search of some green, interesting thing that wasn't a plant or a moldy lemon, and found this little peacock feather. I can't remember where it came from, or why I have it, but it sits next to my computer normally.

In Greyson's news, he has this weird rash (yes, you read my blog, you will hear of gross things), and it totally covers his torso. But he has no symptoms at all - no fever, no scratching, nothing. But he has been teething; I don't suppose there's such thing as a Teething Rash? Probably not. But he popped a molar to my surprise the other day. I was expecting another front tooth, but nope, it's a big honkin' molar which explains why he's been such a krabby-patty lately (Spongebob forever!).

Anyway, tomorrow's photo challenge is Day 5 - From a high angle...

No comments:

Post a Comment