Friday, August 5, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Days #10 and 11

Day 10: A childhood memory

Well here's one of mine (I put this on facebook already, sorry)
I'm the one in the white sneakers and pink socks. This has got to be about 1995 or so because my little sister (the one in the red shoes) is about 2 or 3 there. Isn't she so cute in this picture?? I love her little dress. Almost as much as I love Harmony there on the left (one of my best friends in the world). This was taken when we lived on a street called Fruitvale in Valley Center, CA., on a rock wall outside of our little apartment. I probably had the most fun living there that had at all my other homes combined. Harmony was a frequent visitor because she was my friend and also her brothers were friends with my brother and the boys who lived upstairs. And then there were two neighbor boys who were our age (Jeff and Joe, where you at?) and we were basically one big commune of kids. SO fun.

And here's a picture of one of Greyson's future memories from the other day:


Oh yeah, I let him play in a pot of water :) he had a blast. There was two pots of water but the smaller one he figured out how to dump. But this one was big enough that I could fill it full enough to be heavy. This was super entertaining for about a half an hour.

Day 11: Something Blue

And here's a blue picture of me and my sister and Harmony AGAIN about 13 years after the picture on the rock wall. It's blue because we were visiting Harmony's campsite and they had a great big blue tarp over the area as shelter, and it put everything in a blue light.

xoxox
C

Tomorrow: Sunset


No comments:

Post a Comment