Tuesday, August 2, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Days # 7 and 8

So sorry I skipped yesterday! Actually, I had it all ready with my pictures and then something happened and I couldn't find where I put them :( so we're catching up today!

Day #7: Fruit

So apparently I don't have any fresh fruit in my house. So I have lemons, baby food fruit, lemon juice, and juice. I think I might even have some frozen fruit. If I had the time I'd get all creative and make a cool set up for the fruit, but you're getting mock fruit in a fruit bowl :)

Day #8: A bad habit

So if you can't read what it says on the left hand side of my wallet in my picture holder, it says "If you spend that money, you'll be that much poorer!!!" It's sort of silly, until you realize that it works! When I see it, I remember my goal is to not spend money. I don't buy big things, it's usually stupid little fun things, and let me tell you, that adds up! So I printed a bunch of these little strips and put them everywhere I would be if I was spending money, i.e. on my computer, in my wallet, and notice I even wrapped one around my credit card. But this is totally helping me!

xoxoxo
C

Tomorrow, Day #9:  Someone you love (awww...)

No comments:

Post a Comment