Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Break from Good Things to Talk About Some Good People

Alright, I don't know what it is about my particular group of friends, but not many of you have a blog! I look at my friends in California and they have tons of friends with blogs, and my family in Arizona have tons of friends with blogs! So what gives? I want to know what you're up to! So I've made a list of a few people who I think would make awesome bloggers...

Valen C. You'd be a great blogger. Not only are you creative visually, but you're a great writer and you have a fierce opinion. And I miss you! So it'd sort of be a way for us to keep posted in each others lives.

Brit M. You're getting ready to go to Thailand, need I say more?? What a cool topic to have to be able to blog about and share with us in little ol' Durango. And I know we won't be able to Skype and text much when you're gone, so it'd be a great way to keep up, and share pictures! Lord knows I want to see some pictures!

Amy L. my Sis-in-Law in California (I had to be specific - I have TWO SILs named Amy L.)! I don't talk to you or my brother very much, and I'd love to be in the loop with what's up with you all. I do love you guys and really hope to see you soon. And the kids are getting HUGE and I'm missing it!

Francesca F. Oh Francesca Francesca Francesca.... I KNOW you have a lot to say! You've got a strong opinion about things and the injustices in the world. PLUS you're getting ready to leave me for Phoenix and it'd be a way cool way to keep up with you. And if you really do get to New Zealand, you could post tons of pictures to make us all jealous!

Erin T. You have a blog, but you haven't used it in FOREVER. So you just need to blog more. You're kooky and fun and a little dark and I love it!

Jessica JP. You have 2 kids, I know you have stuff to blog about. ;) I'd love to know what you've been up to since I left California...

Sondra H. We hadn't seen or talked to each other since the 6th Grade! But thanks to Facebook, we're in touch, and I've found that you turned out to be one the coolest girls I've had the pleasure to know, and I'd read any blog you had every day even if it was just a tiny post because you always have fun things to say!

Jeff/John/Joe/Sommer. You guys were a part of my childhood that I love! Sommer you were always so caring and sweet and now you have 2 beautiful little girls and that's all I know! I also think you have a farm somewhere in the NW? So I'd love to know more and see more pictures of your life. And then there's the boys - that's all I need to say. :) You always have something witty, funny, and slightly snarky to say and I love it!

Harmony C. I love you and miss you, my best friend since kindergarten! No one else can ever hold that title! I want to keep up with your life even though we only talk about once every 6 months. And I think if we were able to know what's going on in each other's lives then we'd have more to talk about!


If I didn't mention you, don't take it personally! I want to know EVERYONE's story. Yes I will proudly call myself a blogstalker. But you'll know I'm around because I will leave comments! So there - go start a blog. It's free and easy! Blogger.com!

*steps off soapbox*

No comments:

Post a Comment