Monday, March 28, 2011

Good Thing #11

My Super Secret Chocolate Chip Cookies


Yum, I'm made some last night! I love them because they're chewy without being soft (I don't really like them all crumbly.) Anyway, that's really all I have to say about them. I love 'em! And I've recently found that if you nuke them for about 10 seconds then they taste just like they popped out of them oven... Yes, mom, I know you don't like the microwave.... *sigh*...

Also, voting is still happening for Greyson's photo entry! Last I checked he has 23 "Likes" and the most I'd seen for a photo was about 45, so we need to get Liking!! Here's the link if you haven't voted already, and try to vote again if they'll let you!

http://photos.parents.com/category/vote/photo/758846

It's super easy. Just click the link and vote and that's it! No signing up or anything!
xoxoxoxo
C

No comments:

Post a Comment