Thursday, April 28, 2011

Coeur d'Alene, ID - I think I could live here.... UPDATE

 Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho

Yep, pretty sure I could like it here. But I've never been so that remains to be seen. But I think if we ever get to go on a little vacation I'd like to visit. And I checked the weather averages and it's snowy in winter and warm in the summer like Durango, except Coeur d'Alene has a lake which is a major bonus because I need water. Durango has the Animas River, but eh. And Zack will never go for the beach but he likes mountains, so there you go. Prices on homes aren't bad either and the economy seems good.  Seems like a good place to take a road trip some day. Maybe next summer?

Has anybody been to Coeur d'Alene? Is it as pretty as these pictures?

I'm always checking Small Town Gems for new towns. It's like traveling only not. And less expensive.

UPDATE:
So I looked more into it and I don't want to go here. Apparently 93% of the nations cities are safer than this little town. That's HUGE. Oh well. The search continues....

No comments:

Post a Comment