Friday, April 15, 2011

Couponing again

Ok, so I just want to make this disclosure: I'm not turning my blog into a money-saving blog, just so you know. There's plenty of awesome blogs that do just that and those ladies save a ton of money. But I am going to use my blog as a bragging outlet whenever I feel like it, because I can :) I'm still learning the whole couponing game, so I'm not a Coupon Queen. Yet.

So I made a Walgreen's runs again today, and would you believe I spent AND saved almost exactly the same amount as my run from earlier this week?


So I spent $33.14 and saved $35.41 on stuff we use! Whoop! And if you're interested in what exactly I got:
(4) rolls Tuf paper towels
(3) bottles Heinz Vinegar
(3) Betty Crocker cornbread mix
(2) canisters Morton salt
(1) L'Oreal Vive Shampoo
(1) L'Oreal Vive Conditioner
(2) bottles All Free & Clear laundry detergent
(2) bags Easter Snickers
(2) bags Dove Coconut Creme chocolates
(2) Covergirl Lip Perfection lipsticks

Aaaand speaking of Dove Coconut Creme chocolates; if you haven't tried them, then you must ASAP. they're awesome! They aren't full of crumbly coconut mixture like in an Almond Joy. They're filled with Coconut CREME! Plus Dove chocolate is the best because it's silky. Yum!




xoxoxo
C



No comments:

Post a Comment