Friday, April 22, 2011

Crushing on Coupons....

Girls, remember in middle school and there was that one guy that you just knew you were destined to marry? Forget about growing up, you and he would just get married right there in cafeteria with everyone watching in jealousy as you kissed. Well maybe that was just me - but I would seriously keep myself awake for hours while trying to go to sleep just daydreaming about my crush. That hasn't happened to me in YEARS. Yet last night I turned my light off at about 9:30pm and didn't fall asleep until about 11pm all because of my new love and obsession....

My Beloved Coupon Binder

It probably didn't help that to help myself go to sleep I was reading this book:



But I think it's safe to say that I'm in love. Yes, it takes some time to get initially organized, but this coupon wave is so worth riding. If I can't make my family money (I can't work because we can't afford daycare) then I sure as hell can SAVE us money.

Here's more pictures of my precious binder:


Oh yes....

And I figure too that I should document my humble beginner's stockpile:


Don't mind the papers on the left; they're going to recycling.

Anyway, there you go. That's why I haven't been blogging. Because I've been too wrapped up in the cozy arms of coupons. And yes, I will be a Krazy Coupon  Lady yet.

xoxoxo
C



1 comment:

  1. You go, girl! I heard on Ellen today that the ladies featured on Extreme Couponing will eventually be on Hoarders..... :)

    ReplyDelete