Saturday, April 9, 2011

Good Thing #19: Sleeping longer than 2 hours at a time

Blissful sleep...




Greyson used to be the BEST sleeper, even though he didn't sleep through the night. He'd only wake up about twice a night to nurse, then would fall right back to sleep on his own in his bassinet. Well, since he turned 4 months old, his sleeping went to hell. He was awake every 2 hours, sometimes every hour and would have a hard time sleeping on his own. So I started just leaving him in bed with me so I could hold him still and he'd eventually fall back asleep. The last few weeks have been better, but still not great. But last night, that sweet little pumpkin only woke up twice, and I only took him out of his bed once. He woke at 1am and 4am, and at 4am I just put my hand on his back and he fell back to sleep. Then he woke for the morning at 6am which is what time Dad wakes up - which is totally fine since he slept so awesome! I'm just so proud. Yes, it might be a fluke but I don't care. He did great!

Now I'm trying to remember everything he and I did before bed so we can repeat it!

xoxoxo
C


No comments:

Post a Comment