Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy Birthday, To Meeee!

Oh yeah, I'm still young enough for a birthday to be a Good Thing...

It was a super low-key birthday, which is totally cool with me :) We had an easy morning, then we met my mom for lunch.






Then we got a Cake Batter milkshake from Cold Stone,



and came home. We would've tried to go to the park but we would've gotten blown away. It was soooo windy! Then it rained. Pooh.

I got a couple of great presents from the hubs, and a promise to get my car a new radio since the one I have doesn't work at all. And my mom gave me $23 and Black Swan, and of course my awesome new camera



Yes, this movie was trippy. Zack hasn't watched yet and I don't think he'd like it. Well, he'd like parts of it... but it'd be way too weird for him. But I did like, I see what all the buzz is about. And yep, I have a girl-crush on Mila Kunis - she's too pretty!




xoxoxo
C

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday! Sounds like a pretty good day! Tony and I went and saw Black Swan when it was in theaters and we both enjoyed it. We thought it was certainly well-made. It was definitely dark but it really explores the depth of what it's like to have a disorder like that. Very trippy indeed! We went to Cold Stone yesterday too, so we had some ice cream over here in Oregon for you! ;)

    ReplyDelete